Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tessa's Dance Class and Recital

Tessa has been taking a dance class this year that involves tap, ballet, and gymnastics. She has really loved it. Monday was the last day of class, and tonight was the recital. These first picture of her in the pink with black tights are from her last day of class. I love the above picture. That is exactly what I picture when I think of dance class...a bunch of girls giggling in the corner between routines! :)


This is the gymnastics class. She loves hanging from the bar, and doing the balance beam...
...but I think the trampoline is her all time favorite.

DANCE RECITAL

Tessa did a wonderful job at the recital. I thought she would be shy and not do anything but she was so hyper and excited to show off her moves! She even added a few that weren't in the routine!










She did really great in the gymnastics part of it. The pictures were harder to get because it was a big room with bad lighting. So I couldn't get as good of pics.
(During her class I could walk right up to her, but during the recital I didn't want to block the view of other parents trying to watch their children.)

And she got FIRST PLACE!!
(Ok, so they all did, but I think she felt very special. We were VERY proud of her!)
These are three of the five cousins that are in dance class. They all did wonderfully!
(The other two cousins were out of town.)

We are very proud of Tessa! She is a beautiful and talented little girl. I love her energy and her excitement for life! She is wonderful and we love her very much!

2 comments:

oureternalfamily said...

oh soooooo cute!!! I am so glad you posted pics and videos! makes me feel like I was there! She did great!!!! I can totally see her being a ballerina when she grows up! hehe LOVE IT!!!!!

Tom and Juli said...

Way cute! I can't wait until Arvilla is old enough to be in dance or something.