I am in an LDS mom's group online, and a few of us that live close by (or happened to be in town this weekend) decided to get together to meet and have dinner. It was a lot of fun! It was so weird because I know these ladies from online only, and then to be with them in real life and see their faces was awesome! They are a great group of women (and men...some of them brought their husbands.) And it was so fun getting to know them in person! I hope we can do it again sometime! 




5 comments:
Fun! Ok so I've figured out everyone but the blonde, and the red head...
I so wish I could have been there with everyone, glad you had a wonderful evening!
I'm the one standing with the pregnant chicks that looks bigger then them both.
it looks like you guys had a blast! I wish some of you guys lived close to me!
I am so jealous! I so wish i could have been there and had fun with the gals! I NEED A GNO! I am glad you took pics how fun!
I'm with Naomi... I have them all figured out except the blond and redhead too. What are their screen names?? It looks like you guy had so much fun!! I hope that I'll be able to hang out with some of you some day!!!!
Post a Comment