I thought I would take a minute to share some pics of Maggie. She is a personality all her own.
She is quiet and reserved, but she can also be hyper and fearless! She finds the most dangerous places to climb up, and then she jumps with no fear. She will do a "trust fall" backwards off the couch into a pile of pillows...something her big sister won't even do. (Nor would I.) She is cuddly, and she needs a kiss and a hug before you leave her, and before bed. She reminds you that she needs to say her prayers if you forget, and she wants to say prayers before nap time. Sometimes she will just be sitting there quietly, and then say in a serious tone, "Mom, I love Jesus."
I love watching her play. She does whatever her big sister does, but when she gets alone, her imagination comes out. She will sit and play with her hands for 10 minutes saying, "Hello hand. What's your name?" She is too cute for words. Sometimes I just want to hug her 'til her head pops off. (Like the poem about the dandelion.)
She is quiet and reserved, but she can also be hyper and fearless! She finds the most dangerous places to climb up, and then she jumps with no fear. She will do a "trust fall" backwards off the couch into a pile of pillows...something her big sister won't even do. (Nor would I.) She is cuddly, and she needs a kiss and a hug before you leave her, and before bed. She reminds you that she needs to say her prayers if you forget, and she wants to say prayers before nap time. Sometimes she will just be sitting there quietly, and then say in a serious tone, "Mom, I love Jesus."
I love watching her play. She does whatever her big sister does, but when she gets alone, her imagination comes out. She will sit and play with her hands for 10 minutes saying, "Hello hand. What's your name?" She is too cute for words. Sometimes I just want to hug her 'til her head pops off. (Like the poem about the dandelion.)
Here she is waiting for her Daddy to come home.(You didn't know this Josh, but she loves to wait for you to get home.)



No comments:
Post a Comment