Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Potty Training...again.

We are potty training today...and probably for awhile.

Maggie will be 3 in May, and I have been putting off potty training her. She is my baby. Once she is potty trained, she will be a big girl, and I won't have my baby any more. But I finally gave in today when she came to me BEGGING to get potty trained. "Mama, I wanna get potty tained!"

So today begins the journey. She is a big girl, wearing big girl panties, and sitting on her potty chair, watching Elmo's Potty Time, and drinking lots of juice!

I feel like I just finished potty training Tessa...which I did...oh the joys of having children 8 months apart. Not to mention I just finished potty training a puppy too.
It will be fun-she is VERY excited! She has been asking me to get potty trained for a while now. I guess it's time.

2 comments:

oureternalfamily said...

I have that song "I'm a big kid now" running through my head. hehe Yay for Maggie! :)

Kami said...

When my little guy turned two I waited a a couple months then threw a big Potty Party for him where everyone (his cousins) brought their potty chairs and sat set them up in my frontroom (wood floors) like a movie theatre. I'd popped popcorn and we watched Elmo's Potty time. However, he wasn't ready. He turned three last month and is finally using the potty pretty well now. Oh the joys of potty training, but it sounds like Maggie really is ready! She'll probably train really fast. :)