After church today I fixed the girls some dinner. Then I went down stairs to upload the pictures from 30 min. earlier (the pics of Tessa in the previous post.) Tessa came down and told me she was done eating. I said "Where is Maggie?" and Tessa said, "She's in bed." I thought that was odd that Maggie would put herself to bed, but usually Tessa is right on with what she tells me. So I went up stairs to check on her, and she was NOT in her bed. I looked around and couldn't find her ANYWHERE. When I finally did find her...this is what I found.


I had to run back downstairs and grab the card from the computer, and the camera, and run back up to take these photos.
Josh said she gets it from him. He used to fall asleep ANYWHERE. But what I didn't tell Josh is that I used to fall asleep anywhere also. My parents told me that once I even fell asleep in the big 3 ft deep ditch that ran in front of our house in Idaho. When they finally found me they were just glad that it was on off day for irrigating. (no kidding!) So I guess she gets it from both of us.


I had to run back downstairs and grab the card from the computer, and the camera, and run back up to take these photos.
Josh said she gets it from him. He used to fall asleep ANYWHERE. But what I didn't tell Josh is that I used to fall asleep anywhere also. My parents told me that once I even fell asleep in the big 3 ft deep ditch that ran in front of our house in Idaho. When they finally found me they were just glad that it was on off day for irrigating. (no kidding!) So I guess she gets it from both of us.
1 comment:
those pics are precious! And I LOVE that color on her! it goes so well with her hair! She is so cute!
Post a Comment