Used...Hand-me-down...Left Overs...whatever you want to call it, that's what it was.(Real quick-Yesterday was the RS birthday party that I was in charge of planning. We had way too much food, and I prepared all of the games, so I still had those...so we used them for Josh's party, and that is why it was a second hand party.)
Even though it was all left overs, it was really yummy, and a lot of fun.
My wonderful and amazing husband turned 30 today. Wowzer! He is old now! My husband tells me he has NEVER had a birthday party. When he was a kid he only had small family parties, but never a fun big party. Well this was still just a family party (I use the word "just" loosely-since family is obviously awesome!) So we used the games I had all prepared, and tried to make him feel special and loved. I hope it worked. (Josh did it work?)
Here is Josh playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey. He missed a bit, but we still love him. In the top pic he is wandering around looking for the donkey.
And here he is with his "Second Hand" cake....yep...I didn't even have to make him a cake. I just decorated a left over one. I hope Josh didn't mind. No sense in wasting it right!
I hope Josh didn't feel jipped out of his 30th Birthday Party. He is very special and we all love him very much! He is a wonderful husband (the best actually!) and an amazing father (the best...along with my dad haha.) He is good at everything he does, and I am in awe of him most of the time. He really is just the best husband ever, and I am so very thankful to have him.I love you Josh. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Fun! Your hubby is pretty awesome. I've never met someone who knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING in a non-pompous way. Now that he's 30 he's probably even wiser than ever before! Tell Josh happy b-day from Jim and Leslie. Oh, and I like your donkey by-the-way. Very cute! You're so talented!
Post a Comment