Monday, February 22, 2010

What we've been up to...

First I want to say that I had a fun time watching my 3 nephews for the weekend. Everyone kept saying it was a test to see if I could have 5 kids. Well let me just say-if I had five kids they wouldn't be 6 and under. So-Take that! :) But it really was fun! The girls enjoyed them a lot, and I hope they enjoyed us! :) Here they all are piled on Grandpa!
Today I decided to take the kids out to play in the cold. I think I have spring fever, and was willing to freeze us all just to get out. But the girls loved it, and I couldn't get them to come back in!
Tessa found some "Pine Corns" -as she calls them, and a lot of deer poop, which is evidence that Santa really has been around watching to see if we are being good for Dec.



I'm not sure if it is Winter or Spring out there. It's kind of half and half. The girls were able to ride their bikes so Spring can't be too far off! (I hope!)

No comments: