Friday, February 5, 2010

Dog Sled Races

We went to the dog sled races today up in the Uintas. We have never been before, and it was really fun! You just go and cheer for the dogs sled team! I was surprised at how many people were there! There were even 5-6 bus loads of school kids!
Here is one dog sled team getting ready to go!
And there is a team running down the trail!
Here are a few shots of us!

Below-My dad came with us. He had the day off so I invited him to go. He had never been either. It was fun. The kids played in the snow, and enjoyed watching the dogs. I think it might become a yearly tradition! :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

I just finished reading Stone Fox to my students. Your post reminded me of the book. 'A dog sled race in Wyoming'! :)