Sunday, February 7, 2010

Andy's Baby Blessing

My nephew Andy got blessed yesterday. He is such a cutie patootie!!! He is the only baby that makes me baby hungry. -no kidding. I love babies, and I love to play with them, and I want one, but seeing other people's babies doesn't make me baby hungry...except Andy. Maybe it's because he is the only baby under the age of one in the family right now. (That I have seen anyway!) Who knows, but his parents need to keep a close eye on him when I'm around or I might just sneak away with him!! :) (I'm joking of course!)
He was blessed by his Grandpa (My dad) He was a tired and hungry little boy after the blessing. And he just had to deal because there were a lot of people that wanted to see him! -Poor little guy!
Amanda's husband is L. Tom Perry's grandson, so he was there. It was neat to meet an apostle, but to be perfectly honest, he was VERY normal. He reminded me of my Grandpa. I felt like a total dork asking for a picture with him. But I am sure he didn't mind.

HAPPY BLESSING DAY ANDY!!

5 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Just had to tell you again how cute your outfit is/was...I even mentioned it to Mel on the way home. xoxox

Necha said...

lol...what that old thing!!! Jk-I have had the suit/blazer thingy for years! And the shirt under it was a hand-me-down from my sister. And the skirt was just one I picked up from Ross. But thanks!! What a nice compliment!! :)

sariqd said...

Truth be told... I'm kinda glad you had a dorky moment. Makes me like you more. ;)

Love all the pics!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

So cute!! I hope adoption comes your way soon! ...and I'm sorry about my latest post. I didn't mean to get everyone so excited! lol

Becky said...

That baby Andy IS a cutie!!! He looks like a chunk-a-lunk compared to my little guy.