
The girl's room has been my special project, and it was supposed to be their Christmas present. But we couldn't find a few key elements...like a dresser, until recently. So it's been slow! But it's ALMOST done. Above is how it looked on Christmas Day. Santa brought them matching bedding sets, and we painted the table and chair that you see. But other than that is was empty.

Now we have a dresser in there for them, and we re-arranged Maggie's bed so that she couldn't climb onto the dresser-which she was doing! We painted the lamp to match the little chair, and the painting is one of my mom's.

This sign was hanging in their room in the other house. It was a gift from my friend
Tanzee. It is hanging above the door.

This chair is SUPPOSED to be painted, but we haven't gotten around to it yet. It's still very cute I think!

I got this porcelain doll in
Las Vegas before we even had kids! It works perfectly in the girl's room except that they keep trying to get it...so right now it's in the closet.

A princess calender.

Here are some pictures of the girls in bed. They love their room!



We bought some shelves with pegs to hang above their beds. I am going to paint a "T" and an "M" to hang from the shelf. It will be cute! Other than that it's pretty much done! :)
YAY!!
2 comments:
Love it! Very cute!
Wow it looks great!! I would have loved a pink room like that when I was a little girl.
Post a Comment