Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy All Hallows Eve!!!!

I have to start out this post by saying two things! ONE-Happy Birthday to my little sister! Happy Birthday Amanda!
And TWO-Happy Birthday to my newest nephew, born Halloween morning! I can't wait to meet you! And congratulations to your parents!
We had a very fun Halloween! It has been so cold-but today was warm and perfect for little trick-or-treaters! The girls had fun trick-or-treating. It didn't take them long to catch on to the fact that if they said "trick-or-treat" they would get candy. Our biggest problems was that they wanted to eat it all right away!


Here they are Trick-or-Treating to their Great Grandma's house.
After trick-or-treating we went to my dad's ward's Halloween Party. They did MORE trick-or-treating there, and got enough candy to last them all year in my opinion! They also played games. Dad was in charge of "Pin the wart on the Witch's Chin." I have to add this:
This morning Dad called me and said he couldn't get a hold of the people in the ward who had the witch for the game-and so would I please draw him one if he brought me some poster board? I consented, and so That There Witch is my handy artwork! YAY me for my amazing art talent! ;) (Or NOT so amazing art talent-however you prefer to see it.) But then when I got there, the ward members had brought the other witch, and so my art skills weren't needed, but they still used it!


Tessa saying "YAY I did it!" after playing a game
And-my kids won the "Best Bug" award. They WERE pretty cute!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Super Cute Kids! That witch was way cute! You did a great job!