Saturday, October 31, 2009

AND NOW WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Josh carved his pumpkin-finally. He wouldn't let me see it-OR the pattern until he was done. Josh always does really hard pumpkins that he finds online. I stick to the easy ones. I don't know how he does it. I have to tell you-he never ceases to amaze me with his pumpkin carving!
Here he is telling me to get lost. I kept trying to see his carving but he wouldn't let me!
Now I must say...pictures of the pumpkin are NOTHING compared to the real thing. It was so amazing. I saw it carved and couldn't really tell what it was. Then in the dark I suddenly saw exactly what it was in perfect detail! And my sweet husband thought of me when he picked it out because he choose my idol-Marilyn Monroe! I wish you all could have seen it. Really-the picture doesn't do it justice. This is my husband's best pumpkin to date!! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wowzers! That's amazing! He should enter a contest or something and win you millions!! Okay, I don't think you could win millions. . . at least I've never heard of anyone winning millions at pumpkin carving, but if there WAS a million dollar pumpkin carving contest, Josh would win it for sure!! AMAZING!

alliehoopes said...

I'm sure in person it looked wonderful but honestly in just scrolling down my first thought was Joseph Smith :)