I am not that great at taking pictures. In fact I kind of suck at it. But all the same, I love taking pictures. My friend Leslie shared this program with me and I LOVE it! It's called Picasa, and you can download it for free! You can do quite a bit with your pictures to make them look better! (Especially if you happen to suck at picture taking like I do!) Go to www.picasa.com and download it.
Here are some examples of what I have done with my pictures:
Here are some examples of what I have done with my pictures:
BeforeAfter-don't see a difference? Well where did the head stone go? I was just messing around with this one to show you that it can be done.

BeforeAfter

BeforeAfter-It was a soggy cold wet day. But in the "after" picture it looks like a warm, but crisp fall day.
Have fun "picasa-ing!"

4 comments:
Ohh la la I am so going to try it out. Sounds fun. I love the second picture! :)
Love it! Glad you love it too.
Thanks for the tip, but I have a question.....How do I make a picture black and white and then only color one thing like the picture of your daughter with the rose?
thanks for the tip! I downloaded the program and then undownloaded it, but I think I really do want to use it! :)
Post a Comment