Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick-or-Treating Dress Rehersal

My Lovely Bugs
A Lady Bug and a Bumble Bee
When Josh saw the picture above he remembered the "Blind Melon" video...gotta love the 90's for their awesome music! I wanted to embed the video right here, but I can't figure out how-even though I have done it before. :( So instead I will give you the link to you tube so you can watch it. Maggie's costume is SO that little girl-in a good way!
click HERE

Trick-or-Treating
Every year the down town city buildings do trick-or-treating; usually ON Halloween, but sometimes that is not possible like when Halloween falls on a Saturday. So this year they gave out candy on Friday. It is crowded. You wouldn't believe the crowds of witches and fairies and Buzz Lightyears and Nemos waiting in line for candy. But Josh works at the County Buildings so I take the girls down-we can see Daddy, and get some candy all at the same time! The girls love it, and Josh likes showing of his darling daughters to his co-workers! ;)


I love this last pic...the girls dragging their candy bags to the parking lot when we are all done! Funny Girls!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Super cute girls! Being a mom is the greatest calling of all! :)