
It's become a Family Tradition-we always carve pumpkins. We took the girls out last week to pick out pumpkins. I always forget to get them until it's too late and I have a few rotten ones to pick from. But this year I was determined to get pumpkins on time! :)

The girls didn't actually carve theirs. I am not a fan of letting 2 and 3 year
olds play with sharp objects. They watched, and ate candy, and watched Mary Poppins. We kept telling Maggie to come up and help us carve pumpkins, but she would say "NO! I watching
Ary Oppins."

I carved a Ghostly BOO for Maggie, and Josh carved a Monster for Tessa. Then I carved mine. I did a Witch. They all turned out great! Josh didn't have time to do his own, so those pictures are yet to come. The pumpkins had been outside in a snow storm, and so they were very cold. Josh did ALL of the pumpkin cleaning (The yuckiest/hardest part.) So thank you to Josh for that!

And here we all are with our pumpkins!
My next project is roasting the pumpkin seeds! :)
1 comment:
How fun! I usually let my little guy color his pumpkin with markers! We haven't carved ours yet! Great family tradition!
Post a Comment