
1. What are you dressing up as this year?
I'm not sure yet. I guess we will all just have to wait and see!
2. What is your favorite Horror/Halloween Movie?
Hmm, Well I liked Hocus Pocus as a kid. I really don't like Scary movies. OH I KNOW! It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
3.Frankenstein, Dracula or Wolfman? Why?
Frankenstein. I have read that book a few times and it's really good. You just feel sorry for poor Frankenstein.
4.What was your favorite Halloween costume?
I guess I really liked the Chinese lady.
5.Most memorable Halloween?
The one when we had a spook alley in the basement for Amanda's b-day party. She was born on Halloween. It was an awesome spook alley!
6.Do you like Haunted Houses?
Yes. I love them!
7.Do you like corn mazes?
I do, and hay mazes. Josh thinks their dumb, but I like them. It's something to do!
8.Do you like to be scared?
Not for REALS scared. But I like the spookiness of Halloween.
9.Do you enjoy pumpkin carving?
Yes!
10.What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
I think I just like the season. I love the fall. I love how EASY Halloween is. You don't have to cook a turkey or stress over anything. It's just fun and simple.
11.Do you know how Halloween first started?
Yes. The pagan's started it. Actually it kind of depends on which culture you are from, but it started as a way to celebrate the dead, and the lives that they lived, and the earth becoming dormant, and the harvest. That type of thing. It really wasn't anything BAD.
12. The Best Halloween candy is:
The candy bars! Duh!
13. The Worst Halloween candy is:
Candy corns. Or those peanut butter taffy things that my dad always buys.
14. Do you believe in Ghosts?
Yes. I believe that there are spirits, good and bad.
15. Have you ever been to a graveyard on Halloween?
Nope
16. Do you ever do tricks instead of getting treats?
No, I have never had to do that.
17. When is too old to trick or treat?
Never. If you go through the trouble to dress up and go door to door begging for candy, then have at it! (It does bother me when I see the teenagers NOT dressed up, just going around door to door...at least dress up!) I will probably make my kids stop around 12 years old.
18. Would you spend a night in a haunted house?
No, probably not. I would be too scared.
19.Have you ever been a part of a seance?
Yes, Emily did one once. We were just laughing the whole time.
20.Anything weird happen during the seance?
Not that I remember.
21. Last years Halloween costume was:
I was two things...June Cleaver, and a Scarecrow.
22. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes...when I am alone, and especially in basements.
23.Which horror movie scared you the most when you first saw it?
Dawn of the Dead...that movie is why I don't watch scary movies any more.
24.Do you believe in gypsies curses?
no.
25.Do you think fortune tellers have real abilities?
No.
26. What are your Halloween traditions?
Pumpkin carving, watching Halloween Movies...I like to watch "Meet me in St. Louis" Every Halloween. And dressing up, trick-or-treating. I make pumpkin seeds.
27.Do believe in Guardian Angels? Do you have one?
Yes, and yes.
28. What kind of Candy do you give out?
Just whatever...whatever I want to eat, because there are always leftovers! :)
29. Have you ever said "Bloody Mary" three times while looking into a mirror in a dark room?
Yes...and it freaked me out!
30. If given the choice to walk into Heaven or Roam the Earth and haunt people which would you choose?
Heaven of Course!
31.Ever Bob for Apples?
yes
32. Ever go on a hay ride?
Yes, but only at Christmas time.
33.Ever play with a Ouiji board?
Nope
34.What would be the worst way to die?
slow and painfully
35. Did you see the Cartoon "The legend of Sleepy Hollow?"
yes, I love that movie!
36.Do you know when the witching hour is?
No, midnight???
I'm Tagging EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment