Monday, November 2, 2009

ANXIOUSLY awaiting pictures!!! :)

We called my Brother Ben last night to see how the baby was doing, and find out if the little guy has a name yet. He is doing great and he and his mommy will be coming home TODAY! They named him Connor. --CUTE! And I already have another nephew named Conner on the other side of the family!
The reason I am on here so early was 1. to change my background to something "Thanksgiving-ish" and 2....and Most Important! Checking to see if Becky has posted pictures of baby Connor yet!!! I know I am jumping the gun because she probably isn't home from the hospital yet, and I KNOW she isn't going to walk in the door and go straight to the computer to blog just for me. But I will be on here all day-checking!!! Ben PROMISED me he would have her put 50 pictures on here! (Ok, I threw in the 50.) But he did promise. I NEED to see my nephew! It's a NEED...like air!

*So Becky-if/when you read this...thank you for posting pics of your baby! Even if it is three days from now-know that I have been anxiously waiting and am so grateful for you blogging in your post pregnant, new baby, no sleep, state!!! :) WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Necha said...

They posted them! YAY!