Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our New House!

We are once again home owners (or at least we will be in 30 years...but you know what I mean!) We closed on our house, and we have been working on it like CRAZY until we move in on Saturday! We have one day left to work on it, and it seems like we are still SO far away. I don't know if we will get it all done by then. But we are moving in Saturday-either way, because that is when all of our help is coming! :)

We have been doing a lot...painting trim and mudding walls. But MY project was the girls room and it is done! It turned out so cute. It's a perfect little girls room. Tessa walked in, and spread her arms and twirled while saying "It's so BEAUTIFUL!" -That made me feel good. More to come. We have been so super busy, but I thought I would share what we have been up to! :)

6 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Tres bien! Mucho Bueno!

Emily said...

WoW!! Nice Necha! Next time I am passing through Evanston I will have to bring a house warming gift and take a tour! Seriously, looks nice!!

Martin Memories said...

Congrats! Looks awesome!

Leslie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! More pictures please when you're all settled. . . or of moving in. . . or of anything. I just want more pictures. Congrats on the new home!!! HOORAY! :)

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Oh Necha it's adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Congrats on the new house!

Kami said...

Congrats. Super exciting! :) Good job with the paint job too! :)