
For Thanksgiving we went down to Salt Lake to be with Josh's family. It was a lot of fun. We went to Josh's parent's church building, and had lot of fun!

Annette-I meant to tell you how cute the tables looked. You did a lot of work!! I was going to tell you that and kept forgetting. You are awesome!

Josh eating some turkey!

"We" played basket ball and guitar hero. We also played family feud...which I really wanted to play but missed out on because I was making whipped cream...still sad about that but oh well. Above is a basketball game which Emily is pretending to be a part of. She just wanted to be in all of my shots! :)

Here are some people who escaped from a Halloween parade to crash our Thanksgiving.

Later in the evening Tessa decided to entertain us all with "Part of your World" from the little Mermaid. She got the mic. and wouldn't give it up! It was a great Thanksgiving. All that was missing was a nap. :)
1 comment:
How cute about your daughter singing! Looks like you had fun! :)
Post a Comment