Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Josh!

 Josh turned 33 on April 1st. Yes, April Fools Day. We weren't able to do a big "to do" because we had a very busy day, with lots of doctor's appointments, and getting ready to leave the next morning for our spring break. But we wanted to do something special for him, so we took him out to eat, and then we bought icecream. I didn't make a cake because we didn't have time to have people over to eat it, and we didn't want the whole thing to go to waste while we were gone. (Not to mention I just didn't have time to make one that day.) So we had icecream, and Josh blew out a giant candle. 
That was the extent of his birthday...although I did make him some funny coupons which he is quite excited about...things like "A no whining 'Guy Movie' with your wife" and "Help with yard work" and "No fighting over who has to wash the dogs. I will do it no questions asked." I think there were 11 of them or so. He won't stop talking about them so I think he really liked them. Hopefully that made up for a busy birthday. 
Happy Birthday Hunny! I love you!

No comments: