We had a great Easter. A busy Easter, but a great one. The Easter Bunny came and that was exciting for the girls. However we kept with our tradition of making it more about Jesus than bunnies and candy. We've been reading the story of the last days of Christ in the Bible, and doing our Easter Tomb activity all through the week.
I *tried* to make baby chick deviled eggs for breakfast. They turned out ok, but I joked that I should make one of those "Nailed it" memes. :)
The girls looked cute in their Easter dresses. They picked them out themselves this year.
After church we had my brother Garrett and his family over for dinner. It was really nice to visit with them and enjoy a nice meal. The kids got to play with cousins, and we had a nice relaxing evening.
It was a good Easter and we were able to worship our Heavenly Father and rejoice in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are thankful for the Atonement, and the Resurrection that make it possible for us to return again to live with our Father in Heaven. We are grateful for this sacred holiday when we can take some time to contemplate on these great blessings.
Happy Easter!!




1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! I love their Easter dresses. I think your baby chick deviled eggs turned out great! Happy Easter! Thanks for sharing your testimony!
Post a Comment