I am terrible at many things. I hate doing laundry. I can't keep a messy house. (Trust me, this is a bad thing...I'm too clean...although I am working on it.) I am chronically nice...I can't be mean to people. I wish I could because there are a lot of really stupid people that I would just love to just tell them how it is. But I'm too nice. I get super stubborn when I am sick. I am a horrible patient. It doesn't matter if you are feeding me morphine or herbal tinctures, I'm going to fight it. I never get dressed unless I am going out of the house. I am the least patient person you will ever meet. The list goes on and on.(Do you really spell patient-as in a patient in a hospital, and patient-as in being patient, the same way?)
But there are some things that I am proud of. One of them is that I am a good mom! And I know it! I have loved being home with my kids, and I have loved having the opportunity to teach them! I know that this blog (Not THIS blog...I mean my mommy preschool blog) can't last forever. Someday (soon) my kids will be in school and I won't do preschool any more. So I am enjoying it while I can. There is something so satisfying about watching my daughter read words, and tell me how a plant grows.
Click HERE, or on the button to your right.
2 comments:
necha i wanna come to your pre school!! We should have another movie and dinner night!
Heck ya we should!
Post a Comment