Thursday, April 7, 2011

Josh's Birthday Celebration!

I already mentioned that we had a "Surprise Pajama Breakfast Birthday Party" for Josh. We went all out...we even gave it a little bit of a fairy princess flare! -Just what Josh always wanted! lol
I made a favorite at our house...Egg Cake. It's really not a cake at all. Its a breakfast casserole. Delish! We hollered "Surprise!" when Josh walked in. The girls kept saying, "This is the best birthday party ever!"
The girls made a very special present for their dad, with minimal help from me. I thought it turned out so cute! So I framed it so he could put it in his office. :) He loved it.
That day Josh and I took my kids to my parents for the night, and we went to Salt Lake for the night...
We had Sushi, and went to a movie...our favorite things to do. :)
Since we really only had the morning of Josh's birthday to celebrate with the kids, I made his favorite cake for him...carrot cake with cream cheese frosting-home made!
I think after all was said and done, he felt loved! That is what is important! And he is. We couldn't live without him.

No comments: