Friday, April 8, 2011

I might try this...then again I might not

My sister called me, and really wants me to try this. It IS right up my alley after all! I might try it. But it does say that it takes a lot of time, and I can't find any flowers in Wyoming this time of year. I might let her try it first and tell me how it goes.

Basically it's natural dyed Easter eggs.

Red cabbage=blue eggs
Yellow onion=dark rust
cranberries=brown

They sure are pretty though! I thought I would post about them just in case any of you want to try it. If you do...let me know how it goes and if it's super hard.

Click on the magazine cover to go to the recipe

2 comments:

Alyssa McVey said...

Hi Necha! I found you through Juli's blog. I'm assuming you're the Necha from CM. I love your blogs. Youe daughters are beautiful!

ochaandy said...

lucuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..