Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today is Josh's 31st birthday!
(Didn't he look like a cute little old man as a baby! aww.)
He is an amazing husband and father. We love him more than words over here at the Davis household!
Today we woke up early and made a "Surprise Breakfast Pajama Party" for him. I will blog that later! Now we are off to celebrate in Utah together.
I'm slightly ashamed of myself. I can't find any recent good pictures of Josh. He always has the kids all over him, or working on something. So I had to pick one from a year or so ago. I am going to have to start taking better pictures of just him.

Josh we love you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man I love when baby boys have that Old Man look! So cute!

I also am jealous that he is an April Fools baby...SO jealous!

Tom and Juli said...

Happy birthday to Josh! Have fun celebrating!

Mandy Vermillion said...

I thought that your girls look so much like you, but now that I see a baby picture of your husband I can totally see him in them!