The girls have been taking Dance and Gymnastics classes. This was Tessa's second year, and Maggie's first. They have loved it! Tonight was the recital! It was kind of sad because this was Tessa's last time going. Maggie will more than likely go again next year.
They did such an amazing job! I love how laid back it is...because if it wasn't then you would have a very disorderly bunch of 3 and 4 year olds! :)
They did such an amazing job! I love how laid back it is...because if it wasn't then you would have a very disorderly bunch of 3 and 4 year olds! :)
(All of the pictures of Maggie doing Ballet were really blurry and dark. Dang it! So those are all Tessa.)
I'm just so proud of my girls. They worked really hard to show us what they have learned...with some silliness mixed it! They are amazing girls.

2 comments:
How cute!!!
They look so proud of themselves!
Post a Comment