
I picked up one of those gingerbread house kits at
Walmart today...no, I was NOT going to make my own ginger bread house! I can't bake! I can cook pretty well, but I am not a baker...even though I come from a
genealogical line of bakers. ANYWAY, the girls were excited to do it (Maggie just wanted to eat it!) But I made them wait for Daddy to come, so it could be a family event!
YAY! So the girls got to stay up late, and when Josh got home at nine, we made the house! I was SO impressed! Tessa pretty much decorated the whole house by herself. I just put the walls together, and put on the frosting. She put on all the candy with very little coaxing from me as to where to put it. She is such a big girl (not to mention that today was her first day in big-girl panties as well!)


Maggie was so bored she had her finger up her nose...actually I think she was just teasing her dad because he thought it was funny-and you know how kids are...if you laugh at them once then they keep doing it! Silly Girl!

What fun! Merry Christmas too all!
4 comments:
How fun for your family. It looks like the girls had a great time and maggie with her finger up her nose- priceless!
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You are such a great moM! I love the ginger bread houses. I just might have to do that myself! Thanks for the fun idea!
Fun times and fun memories. Love you!
They turned out really cute - Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment