50 Question on Christmas
1. Does your family send out Christmas cards?: no, I should, but I never have.
2. How soon do you start shopping?:usually right after Thanksgiving
3. Who do you shop for?: Family, Friends.
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?: of course!
5. If so, is it fake or real?: It's fake. We don't have room for a real one.
6. Do you like tinsel?: Not really because I have kids and they would never leave it alone.
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments?: both, the ones I like most are the ones I made! Someday my kid will make ornaments too!
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?: no, we have but we didn't this year. We are scrooges!
9. Do you put lights on the tree?: you bet!
10. How about popcorn and cranberries?: I put berries. They are fake of course.
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?: No, but there is a Santa Claus
12. Do you celebrate it?: OF COURSE!
13. Do you hang up your stocking?: yes, but when Santa fills them he leaves them on the floor or couch becaues they are too heavy to stay hung up.
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?": No we read the Bible, when Jesus was born.
15. Favorite Christmas Movie: I LOVE "The Bishops Wife!!"
16. Character from any Christmas Movie: I really like Jim Carey's version of the Grinch.
17. Christmas Song:It's Christmas In Killarny/ Hark the Harold Angels Sing
18. Christmas Memory: Going Ice Skating with my family growing up. Good Times!!
19. Give or Receive?: give
20. Eggnog or Cider?: Neither, I don't like Eggnog, but I do love Wassail! I am making it this year!
21. Red or Green?:red I guess
22. Ham or Turkey?:turkey
23. Star or Angel?:star
24. White Lights or Colored Lights?: white, I don't know...to me they are more elegant and calming
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights:still
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?:I hope Nice!
27. What do you want for Christmas this year?: My family to be happy and healthy
28. When do you open your gifts?:christmas morning...we will let the kids sleep in as long as possible.
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?:Ever? Not just for Christmas? A kidney.
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?:Umm, I can't think of one. Oh, when I was a kid my Grandma gave me used panty hose!! HA HA HA!
31. Who gives you the most gifts?: Josh
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa?:yes
33. Do you like wrapping gifts?: yes, I actually do
34. Do you put change in those red buckets?: if I have it, but I never do.
35. Do you burn a yule log?:no
36. Can you name all the reindeer?: YES!
37. Do you bake cookies?: no
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause?:no
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?: yes
40. Do you go caroling?: I did once as a kid with my family.
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?:yes
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies?:yes
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap?:I just did last Saturday!
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?:family
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas?: Usually at my dad's house, but this year he is leaving. So I will be at my own home.
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas?:yes
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to?: Playing with the toys that all the kids get!
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?:yes
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas?: Not always.
50. What is the meaning of Christmas?: Being thankful for Christ and his birth, and for what he did for us. And showing our love and gratitude for him by living like he did.
I am tagging everyone who loves Christmas!
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
2 comments:
Necha, your blog is super cute. I just ran into it and had to check it out. Hope everything is going great!
do you have a recipe for wassil? I have always wanted to try it.
Post a Comment