Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding

First of all, let me apologize for the huge number of pictures that I always post. I don't want to bore anyone, but I figure if you don't want to look at them you don't have to! AND-I also figure it's a little bit of "picture insurance" for myself, because if my computer crashes, and I loose all of my pictures, I at least have these that I can pull from! (Yes, I do download them to disks as well, but you never know!)
Okay, so we went sledding today! It was so fun! It was a perfect day to go sledding too. It was sunny and warm. I have been wanting to take the girls sledding all winter, so this was a perfect opportunity. My three sister-in-laws were going and they invited me. I am so glad they did!
Here are Emily, Megan, and Allie getting ready to go down the hill.
Tessa loved it, until she crashed, and then she didn't want to do it anymore.
Here I am going down with Tessa.
This was funny. Kaleb was sad or tired or something, and so he just laid down. Tessa wanted to lay by him and she kept saying things like, "Ka-bub, it's ok, Ka-bub." She was very concerned about him
Sally-Emily-Charlotte
Here are the kids taking Maggie down the hill. Maggie wasn't too thrilled with any of it. She was tired and fussy, but I "made" her participate anyway.
Here are Sally and her little Snow Bear.
Molly pulling Maggie back up the hill.


Me and my girls. Tessa didn't want her picture taken so she laid down.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Your pics are so cute so don't apologize! I love looking at them because they connect me to you guys. It looks like life is fun for your family. Have a happy new year!

Cynthia said...

I need to get the boys out sledding - Looks like a lot of fun!

Mel & Annette said...

Looks fun. The kids look like they had a blast! The only thing that would have been better would have been 90 degrees at a lake. xoxoxoxforever!