
It is
freakin' cold outside. I have shoveled three times today. (Not because I had to, but being outside in a snow storm is kind of fun!) So I decided that I would take the girls out to play in it. They were dying of boredom so I thought it would be fun. So after a half hour of shoving my kids into snow gear (Think of
Ralphie in "A Christmas Story") we went out to play. It was fun, but they didn't really know what to do. They just stood there staring at the snow and laughing. Maggie was so padded that she kept falling over face first into the snow. It was sad...the kind of sad where you still laugh.

As you can see it's a Winter Wonder Land!

See that snow Maggie is standing in. Well I had just shoveled it an hour earlier. You gotta love WYOMING!!

It was fun! If it's not too cold tomorrow I will take them out again!
3 comments:
Hey Necha, That looks like fun being out in the snow. oh wait I should know I was out delivering packages in it today for like 4 hours and sliding and falling and it was fun.
I'm giggling - Very cute!
Hey I love shoveling. I think that it's theraputic. Mel thinks it's a man's job though. As always, cute girls! See you on Christmas! xoxoxoxoxoxoxforever!
Post a Comment