Saturday, December 13, 2008

We Saw Santa!!

Last night I showed Tessa and Maggie the pictures of them sitting on Santa's lap from last year, hoping that it would psych them up for it this year! I think it worked for Tessa. She was very excited and kept saying "Moma, we go Santa Clause Store...get candy?" She was very sad when I told her that she would have to wait until tomorrow! Well Tomorrow has come! She loved Santa! She was a little shy, but really liked him. Maggie was a little more unsure! He visited our Ward Christmas party and he was great! Just so you know-we have the REAL Santa come! He is awesome!
And I sat on Santa's lap too...
...and so did Josh!
What Fun! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! Also, great job on your nativity, it looks awesome! AND cute ginger bread houses. You guys sure are soaking up all the holiday cheer, aren't ya? Good for you!

Cynthia said...

Very impressive - It seems that whenver we see Santa, someone is crying!