It's that time of year again, when our huge family gets together to PAR-TAY! We braved a family photo and surprisingly, it turned out great! I thought the best one was the one where we were all laughing, but I will e-mail you (Davis Family) all of them from my camera and you can decide for yourselves!

And of course, it took some work to get us all situated! I thought I would throw this in so that any of you non-Davis family who may be reading this won't think we magically stand perfectly for pictures!

Here is Tessa with her Grandma Davis looking at a snow globe.

And Maggie enjoying the party

Our Christmas feast-Clam Chowder-a Family Tradition!

We always play bingo which somehow I didn't get any pictures of. (Imagine that!) Well Jonah didn't exactly like his Bingo prize of a cuddly teddy bear, so we traded him for it and Maggie has found a new best friend!

The kids had fun playing all over with the toys...and this picture was cute so I added it.

Here is our little family.

And because I know none of you wanted to miss Davis Family
Karaoke hour, here you go! Josh is
jammin' on "Life is a Highway."

And here is Tessa singing along. The kids loved it.

And Carol surprised us all with her beautiful set of lungs singing "Y.M.C.A."
We all had a lot of fun...as we do every year! Until Next Year!
1 comment:
Wow - What a party! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment