Black Friday: Josh gets up at 2:00 am, drives to Salt Lake, Stands outside Sams Club with a bunch of other other early risers at four o'clock in the morning, waiting patiently for the doors to open so he can rush into the madness to buy our Christmas. Five Hours after he left, he makes it back home, and crawls into bed. As soon as he is sleeping, his cell phone rings. I hear him mumble something. Twenty minutes later-it rings again. More mumbling. This time I roll over and yell, "Give me your phone!" I shut it off. Two seconds later-The house phone rings. We don't answer it. They leave a message; its the bank wondering if our card got stolen because a large purchase was made this morning. Josh calls them back. It's Black Friday...of course it didn't get stolen. Then...finally sleep! Fifteen minuets later...."Mommy! Open Door!.....Maggie NO!! Daddy! Help!" So I get out of bed...after all, aren't I the one who slept all night? I feed the kids, we dance to some Bing Crosby Christmas music, and the I decide we need to get out to let Daddy sleep. Where do we go??? OUT SIDE!! YAY!!! It snowed! We try out our new Snow gear!





4 comments:
Way to go Josh - I'm not a big fan of fighting my way through the crowds to get what I want, but I hear a lot of people love "the biggest shopping day of the year..." The snow fun looks great! Ya gotta love Wyomin'!
I'm sure that the mumbo jumbo was the best part, whatever it was!
I can't believe Josh even went out! I don't dare leave the house the day after Thanksgiving! Maybe in a few years when I need those awesome deals badly enough!
Post a Comment