Crazy 8 tag.
Eight TV shows I watch:
(This one is going to be hard for me because I don't watch THAT much TV, I have a rule that I, and the kids can't watch TV until after 4:00pm)
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Oprah
3. Rachael Ray
4. The wiggles (With the kids of course)
5. This is Daniel Cook (And again...with the kids)
6. The Cosby Show (Gotta love Cosby re-runs!)
7. Friends (I LOVE Friends, but I only watch it when there is NOTHING else on)
8. Oh! America's next top model (I hate that I like this show but I do!)
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Took Winston on a walk (Which I am doing every morning now because he is getting chubby)
2. Watched Josh work on putting new trim around our new door.
3. Made Tuna sandwiches for lunch
4. Put the girls down for a nap
5. Played the piano until my fingers hurt (I REALLY did!)
6. Played with Maggie with her Occupational Therapist in her bedroom because Josh was still working on the front door.
7. Made dinner-a very Delicious Hobo Hash!! Yum!!
8. Laid in bed and listened to a CD of a lady talking about the last days
Eight places I like to Eat:
1. Happy Sumo Sushi YUM!!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE
2. Windy Sukiyaki (also sushi)
3. The Olive Garden
4. Red Robin
5. Don Pedro's
(This is HARD! I have been sitting here for five minutes trying to figure out where I like to eat)
6. Hunan Garden (But I don't like to eat there, but I like their take out.)
7. OH! Bahios (Is that how you spell it?)
8. HOME! I'm a great cook! lol
Eight things I look forward to:
1. When Josh comes home from work everyday
2. Seeing my kids everyday to hear the funny things they say and do.
3. The Christmas Season
4. Vacations, although they are too few and far between!
5. Summer!
6. Lately I really look forward to my morning walks with Winston...I get some alone time!
7. Temple trips
8. The second coming when I won't have to worry about the world my children live in anymore...won't it be fun to run and play with the lions and all the animals!!
Eight things on my wish:
1. Perfect Health for me and my whole family
2. A perfectly peaceful vacation for my family for two weeks at least once a year
3. Happy, Righteous children
4. All of the evil in the world to go away, and we could have a peaceful world
5. I wish I could play 'Fantasie Impromptu' by Fredric Chopin on the piano
6. To get rid of the ugly wall paper in my house
7. Right now-a long hot bath
8. More family time
I Tag EVERYONE!
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment