Tessa has been learning about prayers in the last 4-5 months. She likes to fold her arms and holler "AMEN!!" at the end. We have tried to get her to say the prayer with no luck. But last night I was getting ready to say the prayer at dinner time, and we asked her to fold her arms. She did, and then immediately started saying the prayer for us! It was VERY cute! She said, "Father, Day, Food, Bless it, AMEN!!!!" (Which would translate into, "Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day, Thank you for this food, Please Bless it.) I just looked up at Josh in amazement, and we gave
each other "the look" which all parents know as the "Aren't our children the cutest children in the world" look. I just thought I would share the wonderful news! We have a little pray-er in the house! It sure makes a mother feel good about her parenting when her toddler learns to pray!
No comments:
Post a Comment