
It's been a while since I have posted pictures, so here are some of the girls and what they have been up to. Cousin Allie came over to play for a day this week and they all had a bath. I couldn't resist taking pictures!


Tessa learned how to climb into her dresser drawers. That was fun. I put a clamp-thingy on the cabinets on top so at least she can't get into that anymore, but I still
haven't figured out how to keep her out of the drawers. Any Suggestions???

Maggie is being SO CUTE lately! She has gone from being a total mama's girl to a total daddy's girl. It's a nice break for me, but I miss her following me around as well. I guess I can't have it both ways!

Josh put in a new front door, and Tessa had to be in on all the action. She is
definitely daddy's little helper!

And her daddy showed her that she has pockets, and what to do with them. Now she loves putting her hands in her pockets, but she needs a little help on
occasions. She is very proud of her new discovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment