Pumpkin Carving:
We carved pumpkins two days before Halloween. I opted for something easy-as usual...
...and Josh picked something quite difficult-as usual!
He even pulled out the power tools after awhile.
Here is Josh's pumpkin. Can you tell who it is? I'll give you a clue, He's a glorious man who's name we say A LOT of things in!! (You know..."In the name of.....")Halloween Party #1
On the day before Halloween our ward had a party at the church. Here is Tessa doing the cake walk with her Daddy. Tessa was little Red Riding Hood, and Josh...I'll get to what he was if you can't already tell.
Here is Matthew as Johnny Apple Seed, and by his side is Super Man and Tinkerbell.
And Tessa Dunking for Duckies
Maggie the Kangaroo
Tessa-Little Red Riding Hood
Our little family!Halloween Party #2
On Halloween (after Maggie and I had a costume change) we went to part of my dad's ward's party, and then on to Trick-or-Treating. This is us at Barb's house.
Emily and her kids
Kaleb the Dalmatian (Matthew and Sally's Kids)
Sydnee and Hannah-A rich witch and an angel
Tinkerbell (Charlotte's Daughter Allison)Maggie as Piglet. I had two costumes for her and couldn't decide which to use so I did the kangaroo one night and Piglet the next.






4 comments:
Wow. Brothers are alike. My dad used the roto-zip thing for his pumpkin. and both turned out....beautifully. lol. btw i updated my blog
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures!
I especially loved Mr. Clean (since I'm married to the origianal Mr. Clean!
I LOVE the piglet costume!!! And Josh makes a FANTASTIC Mr. Clean. I got a good chuckle out of that!
Post a Comment