Last night when we got home from our trip to Idaho, we picked up Winston from my dad's house. (Thanks you so much Dad and Doreen for watching Winston for us!) After we got home Tessa was excited to play with Winston again and she said to him "Winston, I hold you?" She chased him around the house asking him if she could hold him. She has never wanted to hold Winston before, but I think being in Idaho with Josh's brother's big dog is what did it. She really wanted to play with her doggy when she got home. I helped her pick him up and she was SO proud of herself. Josh and I were really proud of Winston!! What a good sport! He got a treat for being so good about it. Tessa really loves animals. I always have wanted my kids to be around lots of animals so they wouldn't be afraid, and apparently it's working! That is why I am so glad we have a dog!! Josh and I have always commented about how our kids seem so "ok" with animals. We like to think it is all the exposure! But no matter what it is, I am very glad for it, because I think we will be judged on "How we treat the least of these," including dogs and cats! :)
1 comment:
Surely you didn't come to Idaho without visiting us!!! I must have mis-read.....;)
Post a Comment