I thought it would be fun to do a "Favorite Things" post...every day items that I more or less, have a product crush on. Here are some of the things that I just love...
I'm not big on nail polish. I prefer neutral nails if I am going to paint them. This color is so pretty and feminine, and has just the tiniest bit of sparkle. It's called "Dream Maker" by Nicole by OPI.
This lotions smells SO GOOD! Not to mention it is SO creamy!! It's called Twilight Woods, from Bath and Body Works.
"She and Him" is pretty much all I listen to in my kitchen. You all know Zooey Deschanel from the movie Elf right? Well she has a few albums out. It's very Indi-folk, and I love it!
I don't have a specific brand of sheets, but I AM a sheet Nazi. Ask my husband. I am pretty down to earth, and low key...but when it comes to my bed I want the best!





No comments:
Post a Comment