Tessa and Maggie have been doing AMAZING in our "mommy preschool." So good in fact that it's time to start teaching them to READ! Can you believe that! My 3 and 4 year olds are ready to start reading. I can't believe it myself!
So this video is of Tessa and her VERY FIRST attempt at reading. I think she did a marvelous job, especially for a first attempt. Next I am going to let her try "The Hunger Games." lol...jk. Maybe some "Dick and Jane" books will be in our near future though. :)
So this video is of Tessa and her VERY FIRST attempt at reading. I think she did a marvelous job, especially for a first attempt. Next I am going to let her try "The Hunger Games." lol...jk. Maybe some "Dick and Jane" books will be in our near future though. :)
2 comments:
So smart! Tralee's already finished all the Harry Potter books. So. . . yeah. Just kidding! She's about where Tessa's at as far as reading goes, it's amazing how fast their little brains learn.
YAY!! So cute! :) I love those flash cards. Where'd you find those at??
Post a Comment