Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Robin's Nest Treats

These are DELICIOUS! And so easy to make.

120z bag chow mien noodles.
12oz bag butterscotch morsels
Any egg shaped candies: mini cad-bury eggs, whoppers, jelly beans, etc.

Melt the butterscotch morsels in a large bowl in the microwave. Stir in chow mien noodles.
Drop spoonfuls onto a wax paper lined baking tray. Form a nest shape. Add 3 candies for the eggs. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 min. before serving.

And aren't they adorable!! :) Perfect for Spring
...and my YW loved them...and my husband and children enjoyed the leftovers!

5 comments:

Tom and Juli said...

That's way cute, I love it! I'm really excited for Easter this year, and I'm hoping I'll be up to doing lots of fun things like that.

Lin Ryals said...

Those are adorable!!! :) I think I may have to try it. =o)

Kami said...

This is a cute idea! :) It looks like fun! I also loved your idea on fff. I am so making family fun sacks. Thanks for sharing!

Sydnee said...

necha Tessa is so cute! and those nested were really good!

Sydnee said...

necha Tessa is so cute! and those nested were really good!