Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring, and a note to Ben...

Happy First Day of Spring Everyone!
This morning we woke up to a sheet of ice covering our little world. It seems like spring will never get here. But it IS Wyoming, where Spring comes a couple months late every year, so you would think I would be used to it. I'm always so antsy for it to warm up. But Happy Spring none-the-less.

Today is also my brother's birthday! Happy Birthday Ben!!!

Last night the family was all together (Not ALL together, we were missing a few siblings) and we had a little birthday celebration for Ben, who is in Germany. See the tiny cake my mom is holding up? (She is in blue.)

Dear Ben,
Yesterday was my ward's RS birthday party, and so Doreen and I went to an activity and learned to decorate cakes, and even do fondant. You were e-mailed the pictures of our tiny awesome cakes. We dedicated them to you, and even practiced writing your name in icing. We took some pictures of the family, which I also think you got in an email. I just wanted to let you know that we were all thinking about you, and today we are celebrating your birthday as well! I wish we could call and sing to you! We all love you! Thanks for being born! :)
Love, Necha

No comments: