Monday, March 21, 2011

Guest Blogger

I just want to let everyone know that I have been asked to be a guest blogger on a blog about family activities/ideas/crafts. I will be posting for the second time on Wednesday. I've been having a lot of fun coming up with ideas to post, and getting to know the other ladies who guest post. They are a wonderful bunch of women! (One of which I knew in College.)
I'm pretty honored that they would see something in me that they wanted on their blog. I love blogging...as you all probably know, and so this will be quite the adventure for me.

You can follow the blog by clicking on the button below. I also have it permanently in my buttons to the right. Enjoy!!



2 comments:

Kami said...

Yeah! :) I love the fff blog! It's a lot of fun. You don't have to say you are a guest blogger. Lindsay started the blog, but you're considered one of the authors now! You have great ideas and are a wonderful mom!

Necha said...

Ok well, I guest blogged once then. And from here on out I'm one of the authors. :)