We went to Camp New Fork this last weekend to go camping. It is where all of the boy scouts go to camp. My brothers, and my husband all went up there as kids. We have been up there the last two summers with the kids, but this year Josh talked me into going in the winter! Josh's side of the family was going, so we went along. It was a lot of fun...besides the nights. My kids kept me up all night! But the days were fun. We had to snow mobile in about 4.5 miles to the camp. Tessa hated it, and cried "Daddy, please stop!" the entire way. But we had no choice after driving all that way! And then snowmobiling out of camp she cried the whole way too. When we got back to the truck, she sat in her car seat and she looked at me and said, "Mommy I did it! Yay! I did it!" It was VERY cute. She was proud of herself for such a huge feat!! Maggie on the other hand-she rode out with her Grandma and Grandpa Davis, and she fell right to sleep. Snowmobiling must be very boring to a one and a half year old!I took 82 pictures while we were there-eeekk! So here are just a few!
We had a lot of fun sledding, and riding the snowmobiles. It was so nice out we hardly had to wear coats. Josh took me (or rather, forced me) to go snowmobiling on the lake. I was Terrified that we would fall through and die, but we didn't! I watched them ice fish for a bit, and Connor (my nephew) caught a HUGE fish!






1 comment:
Wow - Looks like a lot of fun. By the time you get all the clothes on them, they do look like little Pillsbury Dough boys (and girls), don't they!
Post a Comment