Where we met: Well, I don't really remember. But I was four. We probably met at church in Primary.
How long we dated before we got Hitched: A little over a year
How long have we been married: Valentine's Day marks the 4 and a half years mark!
What's my favorite feature about him: I love his bald head. I have a thing for bald heads...hence my childhood crushes on Billy Corgan and Mr. Clean.
What is my favorite quality about him: His patience. I am always striving to be more like him in that way.
What is his nickname for you: "Honey" or "sexy"
His favorite Color: I just asked him this the other day. It's orange.
His favorite food: I think he likes Sushi like me. But he will eat anything I cook for him.
His favorite sport: He doesn't really watch anything but he does always watch the Super Bowl. So Football.
Who said the L word first: He did.
First kiss, when and where: Our First kiss was after our first date (sounds quick, but remember I had known him WELL for 18 years already) and we were at his family's ranch.
Favorite couple thing to do: Go on Dates. We rarely spend time alone so dates are our favorite.
How many kids: We have two beautiful girls.
His hidden talent: Believe it or not, he can sing. I make him (and I am mean MAKE him) sing me to sleep sometimes. I love it.
His age: 28
His favorite music: He loves remixes/techno. But I think he also likes 90's alternative like me!
What I admire most about him: His commitment to his family. I know that we will always come first.
His favorite past times: Movies, football, camping, searching the internet for stuff that I would never think of, spending time with his family.
Will he read this: Yes, he checks this from time to time.
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
1 comment:
Sounds like he's a keeper, Necha. Hope you had a fun Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment