Last week Maggie had Strep throat. We got rid of that, and then she got RSV. Poor girl. She is doing pretty well though. We are trying to keep it away from Tessa, but what can I say...those two love each other! Tessa hugs Maggie while she gets her nebulizer treatments (pictured above) and says "It's okay Maggie." What cute sisters. We have had RSV in our little family before, so I know what to do, and it's not scary to me. I guess I just have faith, and I know she will be fine! Prayers will be appreciated!!
The time I was scammed and Tangents!
1 hour ago
3 comments:
We can do prayers. I hope she gets better soon. Those nebulizers are no fun!
Hope Maggie is much better now. xoxoxox
Poor little Maggie, I hope she gets better soon. Give her a hug from me.
Post a Comment