We went up to the Uinta County Youth Camp, for Josh's work. He had his scout troop going up for a district thing, and he worked it as well-since he's a county employee. He was the care-taker for the weekend, and we got to go with him. I spent a lot of time there as a kid, going to YW camp, and also I was friends with the old care-takers daughter so I went up regularly! It feels like home up there!
Dad and Doreen came up for one night. It was great having them there. The girls had a blast with them-as always! But they had to leave the next morning. Oh well. It was fun having them there!
Grandma is the best "flipper" I know! The girls love this little game with Grandma. She just flips them over on the bed. They can't get enough! I know the picture is blurry, but I had to add it anyway!
And Tessa. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Washing hands Mama." So there you go. She is washing her hands in the air.
Introducing, the Davis Dog Sled Team!!The scouts made dog sleds to race up at camp. Josh brought it up, so we played with it after the boys left on Saturday. If I would have known how fun it was I would have been out there all day! We hooked Winston up, and had our own little Dog Sled Team! Then the day we left (Sunday) I told Josh not to strap it to the top of the van. I wanted to ride it down the big hill that leads up to the care takers cabin and then he could pick it up at the bottom and pack it up. So off I went. It was SO FUN! I wanted to do it 50 more times before we left. Josh laughed at me but it was worth it!
We had a fun time! I always enjoy going up there when he works it.


3 comments:
Looks really fun. I can't wait to be introduced to the place. xoxox
That picture of Winston and the girls is too funny!
Wow...oh what fun it is to ride...Looks like a lot of fun. I think we'd love an invitation too!
Post a Comment