Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Love Day!!

I am going to do this a little bit backwards. Above are my children's Valentine's Day boxes...that they really did help me make! I was kicking myself, because just last week I threw away two shoe boxes! But I found their nebulizer boxes from Maggie having RSV. -Hey! Whatever works!!
Here is Tessa helping me glue hearts on the boxes. Maggie wasn't too interested. She just wanted to play in my scrap booking stuff, as did Tessa, but Tessa also wanted to glue!
And here they are with their boxes! I hope they get filled!
Then, last week we had a very welcome surprise at the door! Uncle Shawn and Aunt Carissa sent the girls a V-day package. SO VERY THOUGHTFUL!! Maggie was sick and sleeping so that is why she wasn't in the pictures. But she got to enjoy it later.
Tessa loved the pez (is that how you spell it?) and the candy necklace kit!
Here she is showing off her bling! It was gone in two minutes flat! That girl loves her some candy!
*Thank you so much Shawn and Carissa! You are very thoughtful and generous! We love you! Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: