
We Celebrated my Dad's 58
th birthday this last week, at
Taggart's Grill. For those of you who
haven't been there you are missing out! We got all of the family that could come together for his birthday. It was a fun party!

Here he is blowing out his candle.

And opening some presents!
Here's the crew:

Cute little Vince

This was the best picture of the kids that I got!

Carrissa and Shawn

Ben and Amanda
Necha and Josh

Mandi and Brandon

My dad invited some friends, Will and Julia, to come along. Will is actually Josh's uncle too!

After dinner at
Taggart's we all went back to Dad and Doreen's for cake and ice cream. Here is Dad cutting cake.

And Ben practicing to be a new Daddy!

And all the kids! (and Ben, he is going to be a good dad!)

And Tessa shoving cake in her face!
It was a blast! I really enjoyed it all! Dad, you should have birthdays more often!!
4 comments:
Wish we could have been there!
Happy Birthday Eugene! Give him our best wishes! Love Tessa's reaction in the "tissues" picture! xoxoxoxforever!
I just want to eat Tessa all up!! You make adorable kids!
I just want to eat Tessa all up!! You make adorable kids!
Post a Comment