
Maggie's hair is getting shaggy. (Tessa's too, but she won't let me touch it so I am not going to try!) I decided to brave it, as I did Tessa's about seven or eight months ago. I am NOT a hair-cutter. I have no idea what I am doing. But it's an adventure, and my kids are the guinea pigs!

I gave her crackers and toys, and set her up to the table. As you can see, she shoved all the crackers in her mouth.

She was
wiggly, but much more still than Tessa was! Good Job
Maggs!!

And here is the finished product. Not the best I know! (
Tanzee, if you are reading this, don't be mad! I wasn't going to bother you with it!) It's a little crooked, but maybe later when she is
mesmerized by something I will straighten it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment